Sunday, January 27, 2008

The First Shall Be Last -- Chapter Four

Chapter Four of The First Shall Be Last is now posted. Hope you're enjoying the early stages of the novel.

I received my first check from my NC distributor yesterday. She is excited about the upcoming season on the Outer Banks and hopes for great book sales. I will be preparing for the second printing of Murder at Whalehead in the near future or perhaps working out a publishing deal with a North Carolina publisher. In the meantime, I'm hoping to work hard on The First Shall Be Last so the book will be ready for publication by late May.

Here's the link to check out the first four chapters: Click Here

Let me know what you think. Email me or post a comment:

joecellis@comcast.net

Talk to you later,

Joe C. Ellis
CLICK HERE to view video trailer for Murder at Whalehead
Link to front cover: CLICK HERE (Click on cover to enlarge)
Link to back cover: CLICK HERE (Click on cover to enlarge)
Link to first eleven chapters:CLICK HERE
Visit my website at http://www.joecellis.com/



No comments: