Sunday, January 13, 2008

The First Shall Be Last -- Chapter Three


This has been a hectic week. We've opened our new schools at Martins Ferry atop the Appalachian foothills overlooking the beautiful Ohio River. The local newspaper called the high school/middle school the "The Purple Palace." It is quite magnificent. I'm guessing it would rival any school in Ohio as far as aesthetic appearance and state-of-the-art technology. I've worked hard all week unloading nearly 100 boxes of art room supplies and equipment. Both students and faculty are looking forward to experiencing this new educational setting.

I did get a chance to post Chapter 3 of The First Shall Be Last. I've noticed quite a few people have stopped by the blog to read the first couple of chapters. Check this new chapter out and let me know what you think.

Here's the link to the first three chapters:
http://www.joecellis.com/The_First_Shall_Be_Last.htm

You can post a comment or send me an email: joecellis@comcast.net

Talk to you later,

Joe C. Ellis
CLICK HERE to view video trailer for Murder at Whalehead
Link to front cover: CLICK HERE (Click on cover to enlarge)
Link to back cover: CLICK HERE (Click on cover to enlarge)
Link to first eleven chapters:CLICK HERE
Visit my website at http://www.joecellis.com/

No comments: