Saturday, June 23, 2007

Living with No Regrets

A couple of weeks ago I heard a radio personality comment on the major regret of people in their eighties. Looking back on life, most octogenarians regretted that they never went for their dream during mid-life when opportunities arose.

I just returned from the Outer Banks where I spent the week meeting with booksellers and promoting my novel, Murder at Whalehead. I'd decided I didn't want to turn 80 with any regrets.

What a week it was. Tonight I am too exhausted after a long drive home to go into detail about my experiences. Tomorrow I hope to post a detailed account about the trip, the meetings, the book signings, etc. Things are looking up. Murder at Whalehead has a chance of becoming a bestseller on the Outer Banks. I'm glad I took that step of faith. More tomorrow.

Talk to you later,

Joe C. Ellis

Here are some links to my novel, Murder at Whalehead:
CLICK HERE to view video trailer
Link to front cover: CLICK HERE (Click on cover to enlarge)
Link to back cover: CLICK HERE (Click on cover to enlarge)
Link to first eleven chapters:
CLICK HEREVisit my website at http://www.joecellis.com/

No comments: